Monday, June 3, 2013

Wee William's Woman at Audible

Hello lovely readers!
My narrator sent me a sample of the prologue to Wee William's Woman. On the top of this page on the far right hand side, you will see a little box labeled Audio Sample of Wee William's Woman. Just click on the play button and you will be able to listen to the prologue.

I absolutely love my narrator, Mr. Guy Veryzer! ;o) He's been great to work with and I could not be happier with the work he has done so far. I think you will like him to!

So take a listen and let me know what you think.

The audio book should be available at sometime in July or August and will be available at Audible.com.

Hugs,
Suzan

6 comments:

  1. That's all... OMG I cant wait .. Love guy's voice ....
    I am so getting the audio as well as the paper one too.
    Have a good one Ann/alba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;o) I'm so glad you liked it Ann! I'll let Guy know. ;o)

      Hugs,
      Suzan

      Delete
  2. I love it! Thanks for sharing. Now something else to look forward too!
    Hugs,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he has a nice soothing voice for audiobooks which is what I like since I listen to them at night time. But his Irish accent would put me off. I'm more likely to read it on Kindle or paperback in my own accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so frustrated I cant get it through audioble.com I just finished the other 2 and now I wish I could get this one 2...
    :( not happy....

    ReplyDelete