Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Where has this past year gone? It seems to have flown by!

These past few months have been so busy! I haven't had time to do my newsletter let alone blog. I apologize for that.

The remodel is coming along nicely (that may be a wee generous, but considering everything we've gone through I reckon it fits!) We have subfloors!! Who knew something as simple as subfloors could be so exciting?

The grandkids are growing like weeds and getting smarter and smarter by the day. They're perfect, as always, and I'm looking forward to spending time with them today and tomorrow.

I started making chili at 8:30 this morning. Yes, chili. That is our Christmas Eve tradition: Chili, potato soup, home made bread, and LOTS of cookies, fudge and deserts! What are some of your traditions? I still have fudge and pies to make but I should have those whipped up in no time.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for helping to make 2013 one of the most amazing years of my life! I couldn't have done it without you! Below is a link to a little video I put together to express more fully just what you all mean to me!


Over the next few weeks I'm going to have some AMAZING announcements! When I heard about one of these things, I was so excited I nearly peed my pants! ;o) Yes...it is B.I.G. news!!!

Again, I thank you all so much! You're simply wonderful and I appreciate, as always, your continued support and love!

So have a very Merry Christmas and a beautiful and joyous new year!!

Gra`dh agus Beannachd
(Love & blessings)

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment