Sunday, December 4, 2011

Launch Day Is Near!

With just six days left before Laiden's Daughter is available on the Kindle, you can imagine the excitement in our home  It's quite palpable.  I think the last time I was this excited was the day I married Kevin!  Similar anticipation, same distracted thoughts, same sweaty palms and same nervousness.

It has been a fun ride thus far. I have enjoyed every moment of the book writing process, save for the dreaded synopsis! ;o) Some women enjoy being pregnant, while others enjoy the birthing.  (I didn't much care for either, I just wanted the babies!) While writing Laiden's Daughter has been very much like being pregnant and giving birth to something wonderful, I haven't had to suffer through with swollen ankles, morning sickness and weight gain.  This has been a far more pleasant experience. ;o)

I have a feeling the next six days are going to be very crazy for me which in turn means it will be even crazier for my husband and son.  I don't think there is another man on the planet strong enough to put up with me or my goofiness. I thank God each day that He has put Kevin in my life. My husband's love and devotion is beyond question.  My son puts up with me as I'm his only source of food. Hey, I'll take devotion any where I can get it!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you in advance for your patience.  I've got great friends who have been so patient with me and I am eternally grateful to them!  I can't wait for the tenth and I hope everyone enjoys the book.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment