Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This Week's Poll Question

Hello beautiful readers!

I am taking a poll this week regarding audio books. Voting options are to the right at the top of the blog page.

If you do listen to audio books, I'd like to know where you prefer purchase them. Do you borrow them from your library or do you purchase them from somewhere. Do you belong to Audible? Do you prefer to download an audio book and listen to it via your Kindle or Smart Phone? Or do you prefer to purchase the actual CD?

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your help!

Hugs,
Suzan

4 comments:

  1. Awww..Suzan - you don't have a "sometimes" option in your pole. I don't read audio books a lot. But I do listen to them on certain occasions. I haven't been working on painting on my miniatures lately, but when I'm painting is when I very much enjoy listening to an audio book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! ;o) I do appreciate the input. ;o)

      Suzan

      Delete
  2. I put them on my kindle and my IPhone. I get them from Amazon and I listen to them while I cook, ride in the car and etc. I have a GMC Yukon and I run them thru my radio instead of listening to music. When someone else is around I put earphones on.
    I love books with audio.
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;o) I think you'll enjoy the voice actor I've chosen! ;o) He's got a VERY sexy Scottish brogue! ;o)

      Suzan

      Delete