Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Author Spotlight at Create Space!

Good morning my beautiful readers! It has been such an exciting month here! Lots of wonderful things are happening and its getting to the point that I can barely keep up with it all. I think that is a good thing!

I left for Las Vegas on the 5th. It was a phenomenal experience! I'll post more on that later. We arrived home late Sunday night. Exhausted, excited, but glad to be home.
My husband and I at the costume party. Yes, he is wearing his kilt!



Yesterday was spent recuperating!
You can see the pictures at my Facebook page. 

As most of you already know, I am an independent author. Create Space is where I have my paperback books made. Currently, I am their featured author! This is a tremendous honor. You can learn a little more about me and my journey at their site. This was a fun interview! :D

I can't thank each of you enough for all of your support and kindness! If there was ever a contest on who had the best readers, I'd win. Hands down. Every time. :D

Hugs,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment