Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pre-Order Link for Rowan's Lady-Coming soon!

Hello my lovely readers! I'm sorry that I have not posted much lately. With the remodel, the conference in Vegas, the plague-like flu that hit our house for three weeks straight...well, things have been a bit crazy here!

Rowan's Lady is coming along quite nicely! We should have the pre-order link ready within the next 48 hours. Yes!! There will be pre-order links for both the ebook and the paperback. We also have a release day set for October 21, 2013. Just in time for fall!

As soon as I have the pre-order link(s) I will post them here and via Facebook and Twitter. :D You will then get to see the cover.

The cover is beautiful!! I LOVE what my cover artist has done. We have another beautiful lass and no, this one is not related to me. :D This lass is a professional cover model.

I can't express to you enough just what each of you means to me! You've helped make some pretty awesome dreams come true over the past 21 months! I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I would not be where I am today were it not for all of you wonderful, dedicated and kind readers. You're all simply the best!

I will keep you posted!

Hugs,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment