Saturday, October 19, 2013

Clan Graham Ceilidh!

Hello my beautiful readers!!! I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful October weather.

Well, release day for Rowan's Lady is less than two days away! You can pre-order it at Amazon. It will be released on Monday, October 21. :D

We're going to have a little Ceilidh (party) over at Facebook to celebrate! I'll be giving away lots of neat prizes and books, among other things. The party starts Sunday, October 20, 2013 at noon. I have several people assisting. We'll go through to about 9:00 tomorrow night, then back at it on Monday.

I know I've said it before, but it just begs to be said again. I love you all! I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for all of you!

So come on by, bring your friends! I have several special author friends who will be popping in and out throughout the ceilidh too! I look forward to seeing you there! :D

Hugs,
Suzan



No comments:

Post a Comment