Tuesday, July 9, 2013

McKenna's Honor, in Paperback...special announcement!

I am very tickled to tell you, my lovely readers, that you can now pre-order a paperback copy of McKenna's Honor!

McKenna's Honor is a novella, approximately 125 to 130 pages long (we're still in editing stages!) and about 24 chapters long. :D

Amazon contacted me a few days ago, to get permission to have their Create Space team contact me. Create Space is owned by Amazon and it is the company I use to print my paperbacks. This is a big deal because this isn't something that indie authors typically get.



So you can pre-order the ebook or the paperback! Yes, I did a happy dance of joy!

Love you all! Thank you so much for helping make my dreams come true. It is because of your continued support that I am able to live this life. Each of you is a blessing and I thank God for you every day! :D

Hugs,
Suzan


No comments:

Post a Comment