Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hometown Newspaper...a nice surprise

I was contacted by a journalist from the Monmouth Review Atlas on Friday. She asked if we could do a little Q & A for the Saturday edition. Thinking this would be a little story on their back page, I said sure! ;o)  Imagine my surprise when I started getting texts, Facebook Messages and picture messages yesterday morning telling me that the story was on the front page!

You can view the story by clicking here. 

Hometown Paper


I'm still amazed at the amount of people interested in my stories. Not just those that read them, but others who are interested in the why and how of my writing process. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a pantster. I don't use outlines, very few notecards, or any thing that would even remotely be considered organized.

I was surprised and honored by the journalist's request. I mean really, I'm not Julie Garwood for crying out loud! But it was fun and it made my mother very happy so there you go! ;o)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning, my first full day as a self-employed author. Again, I thank you all for your support and kind word.

Remember, if you can dream it, you can achieve it!

Hugs,
Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment