Friday, October 26, 2012

T Minus Four Hours....

Today is my last day at my 'day job'! I cannot express enough "Thank You's" to my readers!!! None of this would be possible without you.

It also would not be possible were it not for Amazon and it's KDP program. Because of all of you, my dreams of becoming a full time author are now coming to fruition.

Starting at 12:01 p.m. today, when asked what I do for a living, I will be able to say (with a big SMILE!!) that I am an author. You have no idea just how awesome this moment in my life is. Its right up there with giving birth to my children and marrying the love of my life, Kevin.

So thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe each of you an eternal debt of gratitude and thanks.

With love and thanks,

Suzan

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you! I know this is a big move for you and you're going to enjoy it so much! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already am! lol I have a hot cup of coffee, computer, and I'm watching a cooking show on TV! Just got a great recipe for potato croquets!! hahaha Let the writing begin!

      Delete
  2. I have read both books already and am anxiously awaiting the third and the many others to come in this series. It was fun in "Findley's Lass" to try and guess which characters you plan to write on in the future after Wee William. You certainly set yourself up with plenty of them, but I am really waiting for Caenen's book, as I am sure that he will have one, he is a very interesting character with what seems to be a great deal of depth. From on unusually spelled Suszan to another, and from one that loves to read to one that loves to write, I wish you nothing but the best in the future at your Dream "job"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suszie! I hadn't planned on writing Caelen's story...but so many readers have asked for one that now I've got one floating around in my head. ;o) It will be after Wee William, Rowan's Lady, Black Richard's Heart and Frederick's Queen. No, you haven't met Frederick yet! He'll be introduced later.

      Thanks again for your kind words.

      Hugs,
      Suzan

      Delete